Wherever you look, you can find a few people f**king things up for everyone else—from talentless rappers and predatory label execs to (more seriously) racist cops and plutocrats. While many resent these individuals, Booth newcomer Lotta‘s got a different perspective on the situation: if we’re not willing to go to war and attack injustice at its source, who can Blame ‘Em for taking advantage? Over a slow-burning synth beat by Beewirks, the Fayetteville, North Carolina repper urges listeners to fight for what they believe in, whether that means revolutionizing the music game or laying the foundation for a more equal society. For this bracing jam and many more thought-provoking bangers, cop Lotta’s Final Fantasy II LP on September 22, when it drops exclusively in The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 08/29/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"High Times" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.