The 186th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Los, the Baltimore native who earned reader approval for mixtape cut Never Landing back in May. On his brand new, exclusive Super High freestyle, the After Platinum emcee flows over a DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy -produced instrumental originally featured on Rick Ross’ single of the same name. Los is currently working on a yet-untitled mixtape, as well as his debut studio album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop a new, John Columbus-directed video off his currently-available Zero Gravity mixtape, and has recently taped a segment for BET’s The Deal, to air sometime in the next two weeks.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/29/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)