The 186th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Los, the Baltimore native who earned reader approval for mixtape cut Never Landing back in May. On his brand new, exclusive Super High freestyle, the After Platinum emcee flows over a DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy -produced instrumental originally featured on Rick Ross’ single of the same name. Los is currently working on a yet-untitled mixtape, as well as his debut studio album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop a new, John Columbus-directed video off his currently-available Zero Gravity mixtape, and has recently taped a segment for BET’s The Deal, to air sometime in the next two weeks.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/29/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.