The 186th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Los, the Baltimore native who earned reader approval for mixtape cut Never Landing back in May. On his brand new, exclusive Super High freestyle, the After Platinum emcee flows over a DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy -produced instrumental originally featured on Rick Ross’ single of the same name. Los is currently working on a yet-untitled mixtape, as well as his debut studio album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop a new, John Columbus-directed video off his currently-available Zero Gravity mixtape, and has recently taped a segment for BET’s The Deal, to air sometime in the next two weeks.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/29/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.