The 186th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Los, the Baltimore native who earned reader approval for mixtape cut Never Landing back in May. On his brand new, exclusive Super High freestyle, the After Platinum emcee flows over a DJ Clark Kent & The Remedy -produced instrumental originally featured on Rick Ross’ single of the same name. Los is currently working on a yet-untitled mixtape, as well as his debut studio album. In addition, the artist is preparing to drop a new, John Columbus-directed video off his currently-available Zero Gravity mixtape, and has recently taped a segment for BET’s The Deal, to air sometime in the next two weeks.
Readers can download a copy of the newly-released In the Booth (Volume 5), featuring exclusive freestyles 121 through 150, here! Volumes one, two, three and four are available for download here, here, here and here!
Written by richard on 06/29/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)