At first glance, the title of Los’ latest single doesn’t seem to bode well for the record’s quality. However, “Disappointed” refers not to listeners’ likely reaction to the cut, but to the Baltimore rhymesayer’s feelings toward his competition. Over Dot & Pro‘s lush street boardwork, the emcee shakes his head at the shameful sight of “real n**gas slipping.” If Los’ scornful bars aren’t enough to leave the aforementioned slackers red in the face, the equally contemptuous guest rhymes of Bad Boy capo Diddy and ATL heavyweight Ludacris will undoubtedly do the trick. Has this joint exceeded your expectations? If so, you won’t want to miss the rest of the fresh material in store on new street album Becoming King, dropping digitally this Thursday, April 25.
Written by richard on 04/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Never Landing" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.