A 2012 Eurovision finalist signed to Warner Bros. Sweden, Loreen makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On We Got the Power, the Stockholm native celebrates the ability of a good tune to make people dance, forget their cares and even fall in love. Beatsmith Patrik Berger showcases his mastery of tension and release behind the boards, building from a sparse guitar riff and martial percussion rhythm to a soaring, synth-drenched chorus. Has Loreen succeeded in getting your adrenaline pumping with this anthemic jam? Then keep it locked; Power isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on the singer’s plans in the weeks and months to come.
Written by richard on 05/24/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Music Sweden AB
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.