A 2012 Eurovision finalist signed to Warner Bros. Sweden, Loreen makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On We Got the Power, the Stockholm native celebrates the ability of a good tune to make people dance, forget their cares and even fall in love. Beatsmith Patrik Berger showcases his mastery of tension and release behind the boards, building from a sparse guitar riff and martial percussion rhythm to a soaring, synth-drenched chorus. Has Loreen succeeded in getting your adrenaline pumping with this anthemic jam? Then keep it locked; Power isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on the singer’s plans in the weeks and months to come.
Written by richard on 05/24/13
Warner Music Sweden AB
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.