A 2012 Eurovision finalist signed to Warner Bros. Sweden, Loreen makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On We Got the Power, the Stockholm native celebrates the ability of a good tune to make people dance, forget their cares and even fall in love. Beatsmith Patrik Berger showcases his mastery of tension and release behind the boards, building from a sparse guitar riff and martial percussion rhythm to a soaring, synth-drenched chorus. Has Loreen succeeded in getting your adrenaline pumping with this anthemic jam? Then keep it locked; Power isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on the singer’s plans in the weeks and months to come.
Warner Music Sweden AB
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.