A 2012 Eurovision finalist signed to Warner Bros. Sweden, Loreen makes her grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On We Got the Power, the Stockholm native celebrates the ability of a good tune to make people dance, forget their cares and even fall in love. Beatsmith Patrik Berger showcases his mastery of tension and release behind the boards, building from a sparse guitar riff and martial percussion rhythm to a soaring, synth-drenched chorus. Has Loreen succeeded in getting your adrenaline pumping with this anthemic jam? Then keep it locked; Power isn’t slated to appear on any forthcoming project, but we’ll keep you posted on the singer’s plans in the weeks and months to come.
Written by richard on 05/24/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Music Sweden AB
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.