Update: We have added the EmaLee Arroyo-directed visuals for L’Orange’s Need You single.
Nearly two years after making his last Booth appearance with the reader-acclaimed Alone, indie beatsmith L’Orange makes his return to our pages with Need You, a fresh cut off his next studio album. Despite the time that’s passed, it feels like the North Carolina native’s picked up right where he left off. Not only does this record possess a similarly soulful, smoky vibe as the aforementioned joint, but it finds him rejoining forces with the same guest spitter. West Coast rapper and producer Blu jumps on the headliner’s boom-bap percussion, chopped vocal samples and jazzy percussion to spit verses jam-packed with vivid wordplay and witty braggadocio. Featuring this atmospheric jam as well as collaborations with the likes of Homeboy Sandman and billy woods, The Orchid Days is scheduled for release April 15 (digital) and 18 (physical) via Mello Music Group.
Written by richard on 03/5/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)