Though his last feature, September 2010’s Mad World, found Big Apple emcee Loot devastated by the cold nature of the world around him, he hasn’t let the struggle sap his motivation to suceed. Determined to Press On, the artist returns with a grind anthem par excellence. This cut finds Ralph Random serving up a larger-than-life, synth-driven beat as Loot showcases his unstoppable drive and artistic vision. If this uplifting cut leaves you craving more, then keep it locked; The Get You Some Project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep your supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.