Though his last feature, September 2010’s Mad World, found Big Apple emcee Loot devastated by the cold nature of the world around him, he hasn’t let the struggle sap his motivation to suceed. Determined to Press On, the artist returns with a grind anthem par excellence. This cut finds Ralph Random serving up a larger-than-life, synth-driven beat as Loot showcases his unstoppable drive and artistic vision. If this uplifting cut leaves you craving more, then keep it locked; The Get You Some Project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep your supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.