Though his last feature, September 2010’s Mad World, found Big Apple emcee Loot devastated by the cold nature of the world around him, he hasn’t let the struggle sap his motivation to suceed. Determined to Press On, the artist returns with a grind anthem par excellence. This cut finds Ralph Random serving up a larger-than-life, synth-driven beat as Loot showcases his unstoppable drive and artistic vision. If this uplifting cut leaves you craving more, then keep it locked; The Get You Some Project has yet to receive a solid drop date, but we’ll keep your supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 05/13/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.