Last heard regaling his girl with lofty promises on July’s reader-approved Higher, Oakland-repping R&B singer London returns to our pages with a joint that’s really something Special. And no, I’m not just saying that because it’s the record’s title. This slow-burning jam follows the indie crooner as he arranges an exceptional evening for himself and his significant other. Backed by producer Shonuff‘s synth boardwork, London tantalizes the woman in question with sensual descriptions of the romantic dinner that awaits them. Even though the feast is metaphorical—she’s the main course—I have a feeling she’ll walk away from the table fully satisfied. Feeling it? Then stay tuned; Welcome to LondonLand is currently unscheduled, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 10/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One 2 Many ft. Twista" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.