While every relationship has its ups and downs, the roller-coaster ride sometimes leaves one party (or both) in need of a break. Speaking from experience, R&B singer London finds that Sometimes he’s on perfect terms with his woman, but during other moments their relationship is quite rocky. To help get back on an even keel, London and producer T-Town follow up the singer’s debut single, One 2 Many, with a sonic concoction that mirrors the successful sound of early Stargate, specifically their work with fellow singer Ne-Yo. London’s debut album, Man of My Word, is scheduled to drop next February, courtesy of Universal Motown.
Listen to More: London
Written by Burmy on 08/28/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One 2 Many ft. Twista" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)