While every relationship has its ups and downs, the roller-coaster ride sometimes leaves one party (or both) in need of a break. Speaking from experience, R&B singer London finds that Sometimes he’s on perfect terms with his woman, but during other moments their relationship is quite rocky. To help get back on an even keel, London and producer T-Town follow up the singer’s debut single, One 2 Many, with a sonic concoction that mirrors the successful sound of early Stargate, specifically their work with fellow singer Ne-Yo. London’s debut album, Man of My Word, is scheduled to drop next February, courtesy of Universal Motown.
Listen to More: London
Written by Burmy on 08/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One 2 Many ft. Twista" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.