While every relationship has its ups and downs, the roller-coaster ride sometimes leaves one party (or both) in need of a break. Speaking from experience, R&B singer London finds that Sometimes he’s on perfect terms with his woman, but during other moments their relationship is quite rocky. To help get back on an even keel, London and producer T-Town follow up the singer’s debut single, One 2 Many, with a sonic concoction that mirrors the successful sound of early Stargate, specifically their work with fellow singer Ne-Yo. London’s debut album, Man of My Word, is scheduled to drop next February, courtesy of Universal Motown.
Written by Burmy on 08/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One 2 Many ft. Twista" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.