A Cleveland, Ohio native whose interest in singing stretches all the way back to the age of 12, Lolah Brown is preparing to take her game to the next level with the release of solo album Black Lily. On Show Me, the latest single off the project, Grammy-winning beat crew Phatboiz serve up a high-energy instrumental as the Cleveland soul songstress challenges a man to prove his love for her. Dunson contributes guest bars. Like what you’re hearing? Then don’t miss the rest of the fresh material to be found on Black Lily, set for release “in the near future.”
Written by richard on 05/10/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.