When two people have romantic History (and parted on amicable terms), it usually doesn’t take much to rekindle that old flame. On the latest single from Cleveland soul songstress Lolah Brown, she and BJ the Chicago Kid step into the roles of lovers reuniting after years apart, dueting over smooth production by previously-featured crew Fly Union. Official visuals come courtesy of Elephilms. For more, check out digital debut set Black Lily, available now for free download via Okayplayer.
Written by richard on 01/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.