When two people have romantic History (and parted on amicable terms), it usually doesn’t take much to rekindle that old flame. On the latest single from Cleveland soul songstress Lolah Brown, she and BJ the Chicago Kid step into the roles of lovers reuniting after years apart, dueting over smooth production by previously-featured crew Fly Union. Official visuals come courtesy of Elephilms. For more, check out digital debut set Black Lily, available now for free download via Okayplayer.
Written by richard on 01/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.