When two people have romantic History (and parted on amicable terms), it usually doesn’t take much to rekindle that old flame. On the latest single from Cleveland soul songstress Lolah Brown, she and BJ the Chicago Kid step into the roles of lovers reuniting after years apart, dueting over smooth production by previously-featured crew Fly Union. Official visuals come courtesy of Elephilms. For more, check out digital debut set Black Lily, available now for free download via Okayplayer.
Written by richard on 01/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.