When two people have romantic History (and parted on amicable terms), it usually doesn’t take much to rekindle that old flame. On the latest single from Cleveland soul songstress Lolah Brown, she and BJ the Chicago Kid step into the roles of lovers reuniting after years apart, dueting over smooth production by previously-featured crew Fly Union. Official visuals come courtesy of Elephilms. For more, check out digital debut set Black Lily, available now for free download via Okayplayer.
Written by richard on 01/10/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.