Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the The After Hour Photo and Film-directed Zoom video. Mobile users can scroll down.
Fresh off putting Miles on the Dash on his last feature, West Coast repper Logics is back with another fresh mixtape single paralleling the sensation of speed to his hustle for cash. Backed by the synths and percussion of producer Tryfe, Zoom finds Logics boasting about the rapidity which he collects paper, and expressing his total lack of interest in haters’ opinions. Appreciate this up-and-comer’s non-f**k-giving attitude? More fresh cuts await on Vintage Flow, due out June 6.
Written by richard on 10/20/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.