Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the The After Hour Photo and Film-directed Zoom video. Mobile users can scroll down.
Fresh off putting Miles on the Dash on his last feature, West Coast repper Logics is back with another fresh mixtape single paralleling the sensation of speed to his hustle for cash. Backed by the synths and percussion of producer Tryfe, Zoom finds Logics boasting about the rapidity which he collects paper, and expressing his total lack of interest in haters’ opinions. Appreciate this up-and-comer’s non-f**k-giving attitude? More fresh cuts await on Vintage Flow, due out June 6.
Written by richard on 10/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.