Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the The After Hour Photo and Film-directed Zoom video. Mobile users can scroll down.
Fresh off putting Miles on the Dash on his last feature, West Coast repper Logics is back with another fresh mixtape single paralleling the sensation of speed to his hustle for cash. Backed by the synths and percussion of producer Tryfe, Zoom finds Logics boasting about the rapidity which he collects paper, and expressing his total lack of interest in haters’ opinions. Appreciate this up-and-comer’s non-f**k-giving attitude? More fresh cuts await on Vintage Flow, due out June 6.
Written by richard on 10/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.