Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the The After Hour Photo and Film-directed Zoom video. Mobile users can scroll down.
Fresh off putting Miles on the Dash on his last feature, West Coast repper Logics is back with another fresh mixtape single paralleling the sensation of speed to his hustle for cash. Backed by the synths and percussion of producer Tryfe, Zoom finds Logics boasting about the rapidity which he collects paper, and expressing his total lack of interest in haters’ opinions. Appreciate this up-and-comer’s non-f**k-giving attitude? More fresh cuts await on Vintage Flow, due out June 6.
Written by richard on 10/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.