Update: Click “Watch Video” above to view the The After Hour Photo and Film-directed Zoom video. Mobile users can scroll down.
Fresh off putting Miles on the Dash on his last feature, West Coast repper Logics is back with another fresh mixtape single paralleling the sensation of speed to his hustle for cash. Backed by the synths and percussion of producer Tryfe, Zoom finds Logics boasting about the rapidity which he collects paper, and expressing his total lack of interest in haters’ opinions. Appreciate this up-and-comer’s non-f**k-giving attitude? More fresh cuts await on Vintage Flow, due out June 6.
Written by richard on 10/20/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.