Logic has me feeling like Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Why? Well, I want his debut album and I want it Now! I can kick and scream all I want, though, but no amount of whining will make it appear. Still, I can’t go full Veruca, because at least the Def Jam signeee is giving fans a new loosie to tide us over. Logic, known for a wide range of diverse approaches on the mic, chooses one of the bigger guns from his arsenal on this joint. He needs it, because 6ix, Arthur McArthur and Swiff D‘s production is as edgy as trap beats come. Though the production has a strong trap influence, Logic doesn’t trap-ify his output. Instead of adopting a slow, leaning approach, he devastates the track with a surgical, rapid-fire flow. For more from the DMV star-in-waiting, check out December’s Like Me. Fans can also catch him on his the Verge Campus Tour, off and running now.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/9/14
Submit your Rating
Visionary Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Mind Of Logic" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.