If Michael Jackson had been a young rapper in 2012, he might have called Billie Jean a “bad b**ch” as he sang about how the child (fortunately) wasn’t his. Or maybe he would have just sounded like League of Extraordinary Gz. Using Micheal’s legendary title as inspiration, Austin group LOEGz have created a 2012 version of Bilie Jean, although I have a hunch they may be discussing dancing around some different white squares. With A Squared Production providing a triumphant and head-nodding beat, LOEGz emcees Tuk-Da-Gat, Lowkey and S. Dot provide some reality rap as they drop off some serious trap tales for your listening pleasure. The LOEGz , who recently finished up touring with Rittz on the Revival Tour (co-presented by DJBooth), will be in Atlanta this October during the A3C Festival, so be sure to check them out if you’re in the area. In the meantime, play Billie Jean at ignorantly loud levels and enjoy some true Texas rap.
Update: We have added the visuals for LoEGZ’ Billie Jean single.
Written by Ivan Ibarra on 08/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.