You could say that Locksmith has been fighting since birth. Whether it was almost being given to the wrong woman in the hospital due to an insensitive doctor or second guessing his resolve to stay true to his craft, the Cali native has had to decide quickly and wholeheartedly what kind of person he’d like to be. In his latest video single, Who I Am, which he shares co-director honors with Brian Storm, we walk with Lock through a peaceful forest, a place where everyone is equal and preconceived stereotypes don’t exist. The Rebecca Nobel-assisted single can be found on Locksmith’s A Thousand Cuts album, which you can purchase and stream here at The DJBooth. I also highly suggest that you check out his eye opening entry in the DJBooth Freestyle Series, titled Lifestyle.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Livin Loaded" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.