You could say that Locksmith has been fighting since birth. Whether it was almost being given to the wrong woman in the hospital due to an insensitive doctor or second guessing his resolve to stay true to his craft, the Cali native has had to decide quickly and wholeheartedly what kind of person he’d like to be. In his latest video single, Who I Am, which he shares co-director honors with Brian Storm, we walk with Lock through a peaceful forest, a place where everyone is equal and preconceived stereotypes don’t exist. The Rebecca Nobel-assisted single can be found on Locksmith’s A Thousand Cuts album, which you can purchase and stream here at The DJBooth. I also highly suggest that you check out his eye opening entry in the DJBooth Freestyle Series, titled Lifestyle.
Written by Bryan H on 04/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Livin Loaded" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)