Recently, Cali buzzmaker Locksmith asked his followers on social media which record off his latest street album they would like to see turned into a video. F**kin’ Idols was the hands-down favorite. The fans having spoken, Lock didn’t take long to give ‘em what they were craving. Created with the help of director Amadeuz Christ, the official visuals were conceived, shot and edited in under 24 hours. The result is a frantic, grimy clip that perfectly captures the Braden Blair-produced banger’s jittery energy. Fans can find Idols, the reader-acclaimed Willie Lynch and much more on the artist’s A Thousand Cuts LP, still available for streaming in the Booth.
Written by richard on 06/3/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Livin Loaded" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.