Still haven’t copped Locksmith‘s latest project, the Booth-acclaimed A Thousand Cuts? Your Loss, I suppose. Perhaps you’ll reconsider your decision once you’ve listened to the Golden State spitter’s new single, which finds him reflecting on the false glitter of money, fame and material wealth. Joining the headliner over his and Mike Blakenship‘s jazzy piano loops, Anesha provides a silky bridge and backing vocals. Lock and Justin Hopgood handle the official visuals, which are set amid the endless deserts and bright lights of Las Vegas. Fans can find Your Loss and much more on the artist’s latest digital full-length, available now for streaming and purchase in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/5/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Livin Loaded" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.