Most people don’t think of their feet as having wants and needs (aside from the occasional rest), but Sulaiman and Chris Mathien‘s lower extremities are evidently more opinionated than most. On their latest effort under the Local Nobodies banner (Their last effort, Runaway, hit our front page in late November), the Treated Crew affiliate and singer/producer listen attentively to their Feets Desires, confident that they’ll steer them in the right direction. Mathien’s atmospheric, guitar-driven production sets the mood for abstract sung and rapped reflections from himself and his partner-in-rhyme and guest Vic Spencer. Complete with an addictive, sing-along chorus (Anyone else getting a slight Bowie vibe?), this joint is slated to appear on the Nobodies’ sophomore full-length. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a drop date.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cannonball Adderall (Wake Me Down)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.