Most people don’t think of their feet as having wants and needs (aside from the occasional rest), but Sulaiman and Chris Mathien‘s lower extremities are evidently more opinionated than most. On their latest effort under the Local Nobodies banner (Their last effort, Runaway, hit our front page in late November), the Treated Crew affiliate and singer/producer listen attentively to their Feets Desires, confident that they’ll steer them in the right direction. Mathien’s atmospheric, guitar-driven production sets the mood for abstract sung and rapped reflections from himself and his partner-in-rhyme and guest Vic Spencer. Complete with an addictive, sing-along chorus (Anyone else getting a slight Bowie vibe?), this joint is slated to appear on the Nobodies’ sophomore full-length. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a drop date.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cannonball Adderall (Wake Me Down)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.