Most people don’t think of their feet as having wants and needs (aside from the occasional rest), but Sulaiman and Chris Mathien‘s lower extremities are evidently more opinionated than most. On their latest effort under the Local Nobodies banner (Their last effort, Runaway, hit our front page in late November), the Treated Crew affiliate and singer/producer listen attentively to their Feets Desires, confident that they’ll steer them in the right direction. Mathien’s atmospheric, guitar-driven production sets the mood for abstract sung and rapped reflections from himself and his partner-in-rhyme and guest Vic Spencer. Complete with an addictive, sing-along chorus (Anyone else getting a slight Bowie vibe?), this joint is slated to appear on the Nobodies’ sophomore full-length. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a drop date.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cannonball Adderall (Wake Me Down)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)