Most people don’t think of their feet as having wants and needs (aside from the occasional rest), but Sulaiman and Chris Mathien‘s lower extremities are evidently more opinionated than most. On their latest effort under the Local Nobodies banner (Their last effort, Runaway, hit our front page in late November), the Treated Crew affiliate and singer/producer listen attentively to their Feets Desires, confident that they’ll steer them in the right direction. Mathien’s atmospheric, guitar-driven production sets the mood for abstract sung and rapped reflections from himself and his partner-in-rhyme and guest Vic Spencer. Complete with an addictive, sing-along chorus (Anyone else getting a slight Bowie vibe?), this joint is slated to appear on the Nobodies’ sophomore full-length. Keep it locked for the latest on the project, which as yet lacks both a title and a drop date.
Written by richard on 02/22/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cannonball Adderall (Wake Me Down)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.