Earlier today on Twitter, DJ Z (@DJBooth) asked, “Friends, what is the verdict on Loaded Lux?!?” If you were like me, you had never heard of Lux before, so you weren’t able to answer. Now that he’s stepped into the Booth with his debut feature, Jammin, we can all share our rave reviews with Z. Though Lux is new to our pages, Jammin features the boardwork of a reader favorite. Madison, Wisconsin producer DJ Pain1 cooks up a trap-inspired beat with an edgy, energetic vibe. Atop the beat, Lux showcases a staggered, yet forceful battle rap flow. If you were Jammin to this, you’ll find plenty more to like on Lux’s You Gon Get This Work tape, which includes two additional cuts produced by Pain1.
Written by Lucas G. on 09/9/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Feminization (Remix)" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.