Whenever Lloyd walks into the club, “it’s bout to be a Twerk Off.” The prize for first place? A one-way ticket to the Young Goldie singer’s bedroom. On this brand new promotional single, heavyweight producer Drumma Boy‘s slow-winding, eminently-twerkable synth beat backs the artist as he sips liquor and marvels at a certain shawty’s dance moves. Though it sounds as if the headliner had his winner picked out before the competition even began, Bandz hitmaker Juicy J steps in to offer his professional opinion on the talent on display—needless to say, the man likes what he sees. If this non-album cut left you craving more from Lloyd, you can find what you seek on fall-2012 mixtape The Playboy Diaries, still available for free streaming and download via The DJBooth.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.