With such a smooth title you have to admit that Future’s Turn On The Lights was destined to be remixed by a R&B star and Atlanta crooner Lloyd has done just that with the Mike Will-produced track. The bouncy, Future-istic (pun obviously intended) production on Turn On The Lights fits perfectly with Lloyd’s velvety vocals. It is a bit surprising that Lloyd didn’t leave any of Future’s auto-tuned vocals on the song, as the pairing of the two artists could have made for a uniquely dope combination. While Lloyd’s Turn On The Lights (Remix) isn’t attached to any particular project, Future’s Turn On The Lights can be found on his debut album Pluto, which is available in stores and on iTunes.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.