With such a smooth title you have to admit that Future’s Turn On The Lights was destined to be remixed by a R&B star and Atlanta crooner Lloyd has done just that with the Mike Will-produced track. The bouncy, Future-istic (pun obviously intended) production on Turn On The Lights fits perfectly with Lloyd’s velvety vocals. It is a bit surprising that Lloyd didn’t leave any of Future’s auto-tuned vocals on the song, as the pairing of the two artists could have made for a uniquely dope combination. While Lloyd’s Turn On The Lights (Remix) isn’t attached to any particular project, Future’s Turn On The Lights can be found on his debut album Pluto, which is available in stores and on iTunes.
Written by Danielle H. on 07/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.