What’s Lloyd been up to lately? Well, it should come as a surprise to roughly no one that the Young Goldie crooner’s been having a ton of awesome sex. Not wanting to disappoint his fans, however, he’s dedicated the time not spent getting it in to making music about his Sexcapades for inclusion on his next street album. On the inaugural song release off the project, the crooner offers an up-close and personal account of one of his latest trysts, narrating the action over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s hip-swiveling synth grooves. Roscoe Dash contributes a freaky, high energy guest 16 on the back. Has this steamy selection whet your appetite for more? You’ll find what you seek on The Playboy Diaries, narrated by DJ Scream and TK Kirkland and scheduled to drop on Monday, October 29.
Written by richard on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.