What’s Lloyd been up to lately? Well, it should come as a surprise to roughly no one that the Young Goldie crooner’s been having a ton of awesome sex. Not wanting to disappoint his fans, however, he’s dedicated the time not spent getting it in to making music about his Sexcapades for inclusion on his next street album. On the inaugural song release off the project, the crooner offers an up-close and personal account of one of his latest trysts, narrating the action over a currently-unknown beatsmith’s hip-swiveling synth grooves. Roscoe Dash contributes a freaky, high energy guest 16 on the back. Has this steamy selection whet your appetite for more? You’ll find what you seek on The Playboy Diaries, narrated by DJ Scream and TK Kirkland and scheduled to drop on Monday, October 29.
Written by richard on 10/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.