Between getting it in and writing songs about getting it in, I’m surprised Lloyd even has time to eat and sleep. Central as lovemaking may be to his personal and professional life, however, the Young Goldie singer/songwriter places equal value on the moments of intimacy that occur outside the bedroom. On Me & My Baby, the latest single off his newly-released street album, Lloyd celebrates the simple pleasure of rolling through the city streets, mildly stoned, with his girl riding shotgun. Joining the headliner over Tha Bizness’ mellow, head-noddable boardwork, CyHi The Prince tantalizes his own main squeeze with promises of fine weed and luxury purchases on the back. Like what you’re hearing? You can find Me & My Baby, the previously-featured Sexcapade and much more on DJ Scream-hosted mixtape The Playboy Diaries, out now.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You ft. Lil' Wayne" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.