Between getting it in and writing songs about getting it in, I’m surprised Lloyd even has time to eat and sleep. Central as lovemaking may be to his personal and professional life, however, the Young Goldie singer/songwriter places equal value on the moments of intimacy that occur outside the bedroom. On Me & My Baby, the latest single off his newly-released street album, Lloyd celebrates the simple pleasure of rolling through the city streets, mildly stoned, with his girl riding shotgun. Joining the headliner over Tha Bizness’ mellow, head-noddable boardwork, CyHi The Prince tantalizes his own main squeeze with promises of fine weed and luxury purchases on the back. Like what you’re hearing? You can find Me & My Baby, the previously-featured Sexcapade and much more on DJ Scream-hosted mixtape The Playboy Diaries, out now.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Most of us will never know what it's like living the life of a R&B superstar, but luckily the always smooth Lloyd is giving us a look inside his life by opening up his Playboy Diaries. Featuring lead single Sexcapade, the...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You ft. Lil' Wayne" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.