On August 5, Lloyd will release his brand new album, Lessons In Love. Originally scheduled for a release in mid-July, the project has been pushed back so that the current single, Girls All Around The World, can work its way up both the radio charts. While the world awaits the singer’s junior project, however, two new records have been sent to the Booth… both of which have been left off the LP. Lose Control, one of the last songs recorded during his studio sessions, features production work from Polow Da Don and a guest verse (w/ ad libs) from Nelly. Lloyd spoke of the collaboration during his May interview with DJBooth, “we were up very very late in the morning, but time was of no value to us, ‘cause we were just havin’ a good time.” Unfortunately, this good time will go unreleased.
Note: The streaming of “Lose Control” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by DJ Z on 07/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.