Last year, when Lloyd dropped his gold-certified sophomore album, Street Love, the LP included the track, Killing Me. In the song, Lloyd references a certain female by singing the line, “She’s a devil in a dress, dressed to impress.” Despite the singer moving towards his next project, it looks like the devil has made her return. Featuring
Inc. rappers Ja Rule (waiting to release his new album) and Harry-O (who has never released his major solo debut), Lloyd details this Devil In A Dress, using some Indian-sounding production from in-house professional beatsmith, 7 Aurelius. While Lloyd’s project is currently untitled, expect its release before the end of 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 01/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Girl Drake’s Ever Mentioned in a Song Ever
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.