Last year, when Lloyd dropped his gold-certified sophomore album, Street Love, the LP included the track, Killing Me. In the song, Lloyd references a certain female by singing the line, “She’s a devil in a dress, dressed to impress.” Despite the singer moving towards his next project, it looks like the devil has made her return. Featuring
Inc. rappers Ja Rule (waiting to release his new album) and Harry-O (who has never released his major solo debut), Lloyd details this Devil In A Dress, using some Indian-sounding production from in-house professional beatsmith, 7 Aurelius. While Lloyd’s project is currently untitled, expect its release before the end of 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 01/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.