Last year, when Lloyd dropped his gold-certified sophomore album, Street Love, the LP included the track, Killing Me. In the song, Lloyd references a certain female by singing the line, “She’s a devil in a dress, dressed to impress.” Despite the singer moving towards his next project, it looks like the devil has made her return. Featuring
Inc. rappers Ja Rule (waiting to release his new album) and Harry-O (who has never released his major solo debut), Lloyd details this Devil In A Dress, using some Indian-sounding production from in-house professional beatsmith, 7 Aurelius. While Lloyd’s project is currently untitled, expect its release before the end of 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 01/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.