Last year, when Lloyd dropped his gold-certified sophomore album, Street Love, the LP included the track, Killing Me. In the song, Lloyd references a certain female by singing the line, “She’s a devil in a dress, dressed to impress.” Despite the singer moving towards his next project, it looks like the devil has made her return. Featuring
Inc. rappers Ja Rule (waiting to release his new album) and Harry-O (who has never released his major solo debut), Lloyd details this Devil In A Dress, using some Indian-sounding production from in-house professional beatsmith, 7 Aurelius. While Lloyd’s project is currently untitled, expect its release before the end of 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 01/28/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You ft. Lil' Wayne" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.