Last year, when Lloyd dropped his gold-certified sophomore album, Street Love, the LP included the track, Killing Me. In the song, Lloyd references a certain female by singing the line, “She’s a devil in a dress, dressed to impress.” Despite the singer moving towards his next project, it looks like the devil has made her return. Featuring
Inc. rappers Ja Rule (waiting to release his new album) and Harry-O (who has never released his major solo debut), Lloyd details this Devil In A Dress, using some Indian-sounding production from in-house professional beatsmith, 7 Aurelius. While Lloyd’s project is currently untitled, expect its release before the end of 2008.
Written by DJ Z on 01/28/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You ft. Lil' Wayne" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.