After today’s dope slate of song releases, All I Need to make my afternoon perfect is a little steamy, bedroom-ready R&B. Well, I’m one lucky man, because Lloyd has chosen today to liberate his latest single. On this slow-burning cut, the Young Goldie crooner’s first feature since dropping off Me & My Baby way back in 2012, beatsmith Slade Da Monsta serves up a bewitching cocktail of trap hi-hats, throbbing kicks and insistent guitar riffs as Lloyd encourages his girl to “get up on it.” Fans will be able to find All I Need and much more on Slade’s upcoming solo debut, Hotter Than July 19, which is slated to drop (somewhat confusingly) on Thursday, the 17th.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You ft. Lil' Wayne" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.