After today’s dope slate of song releases, All I Need to make my afternoon perfect is a little steamy, bedroom-ready R&B. Well, I’m one lucky man, because Lloyd has chosen today to liberate his latest single. On this slow-burning cut, the Young Goldie crooner’s first feature since dropping off Me & My Baby way back in 2012, beatsmith Slade Da Monsta serves up a bewitching cocktail of trap hi-hats, throbbing kicks and insistent guitar riffs as Lloyd encourages his girl to “get up on it.” Fans will be able to find All I Need and much more on Slade’s upcoming solo debut, Hotter Than July 19, which is slated to drop (somewhat confusingly) on Thursday, the 17th.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)