After today’s dope slate of song releases, All I Need to make my afternoon perfect is a little steamy, bedroom-ready R&B. Well, I’m one lucky man, because Lloyd has chosen today to liberate his latest single. On this slow-burning cut, the Young Goldie crooner’s first feature since dropping off Me & My Baby way back in 2012, beatsmith Slade Da Monsta serves up a bewitching cocktail of trap hi-hats, throbbing kicks and insistent guitar riffs as Lloyd encourages his girl to “get up on it.” Fans will be able to find All I Need and much more on Slade’s upcoming solo debut, Hotter Than July 19, which is slated to drop (somewhat confusingly) on Thursday, the 17th.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.