After today’s dope slate of song releases, All I Need to make my afternoon perfect is a little steamy, bedroom-ready R&B. Well, I’m one lucky man, because Lloyd has chosen today to liberate his latest single. On this slow-burning cut, the Young Goldie crooner’s first feature since dropping off Me & My Baby way back in 2012, beatsmith Slade Da Monsta serves up a bewitching cocktail of trap hi-hats, throbbing kicks and insistent guitar riffs as Lloyd encourages his girl to “get up on it.” Fans will be able to find All I Need and much more on Slade’s upcoming solo debut, Hotter Than July 19, which is slated to drop (somewhat confusingly) on Thursday, the 17th.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.