On DJBooth debut Now I’m That B**tch, released way back in April of 2009, Livvi Franc informed presumptuous punks that, despite her innocent exterior, she’s perfectly able to take care of herself. Even the most capable among us, however, can get overwhelmed when the heat’s on. New promo single Ballerina, the Barbadian crooner’s first feature in four years, finds her struggling to regain her bearings in a world that’s spinning around her at ever-increasing speeds. Disoriented as she may be, Franc’s got sh*t under control in the musical arena; not only does she turn in a powerful performance on the verses and chorus, but she builds an entire instrumental backdrop from her vocals (with a little help from engineer Marcos Tovar). While this joint isn’t part of a larger project, those left craving more can, of course, watch our pages for the latest from this unsigned pop songstress.
Written by richard on 04/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Now I'm That B*tch" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)