Scheduled for release next week, Linkin Park‘s RECHARGED LP will feature an impressive lineup of beatsmiths and guest emcees putting their own spin on cuts off the rap/rock heavyweights’ most recent studio album, Living Things. Previous projects like Reanimated and the Jay Z-assisted Collision Course render proof of concept unnecessary, but this newly-released rendition of I’ll Be Gone nontheless offers a tantalizing glimpse of the inspired collaborations in store. Vice handles production, replacing the original’s aggressive guitar assault with a adrenaline-pumping EDM arrangement. Over the blistering, overhauled beat, vocalists Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington are joined on the mic by coke-rap phenom Pusha T. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop Linkin Park’s latest project when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, October 29.
Written by richard on 10/22/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Made It ft. Linkin Park" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.