Scheduled for release next week, Linkin Park‘s RECHARGED LP will feature an impressive lineup of beatsmiths and guest emcees putting their own spin on cuts off the rap/rock heavyweights’ most recent studio album, Living Things. Previous projects like Reanimated and the Jay Z-assisted Collision Course render proof of concept unnecessary, but this newly-released rendition of I’ll Be Gone nontheless offers a tantalizing glimpse of the inspired collaborations in store. Vice handles production, replacing the original’s aggressive guitar assault with a adrenaline-pumping EDM arrangement. Over the blistering, overhauled beat, vocalists Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington are joined on the mic by coke-rap phenom Pusha T. Like what you’re hearing? Then be sure to cop Linkin Park’s latest project when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, October 29.
Written by richard on 10/22/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"We Made It ft. Linkin Park" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.