Lil Wayne claiming to be, well, Lil Wayne is a considerably more modest boast than Meek Mill declaring himself the second coming of 2Pac but, personally, I couldn’t be happier to know that Tunechi’s Back in fighting form. Here, the Mike Will & Marquel “Marz” Middlebrooks-produced instrumental from Mill’s Tupac Back sets the stage for some characteristically brash-and-braggadocios bars from the Young Money heavyweight. Craving more? Wayne’s Sorry 4 the Wait mixtape is set to hit the ‘net this Wednesday (the 13th), paving the way for the August 29, arrival of Tha Carter IV.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.