Lil Wayne claiming to be, well, Lil Wayne is a considerably more modest boast than Meek Mill declaring himself the second coming of 2Pac but, personally, I couldn’t be happier to know that Tunechi’s Back in fighting form. Here, the Mike Will & Marquel “Marz” Middlebrooks-produced instrumental from Mill’s Tupac Back sets the stage for some characteristically brash-and-braggadocios bars from the Young Money heavyweight. Craving more? Wayne’s Sorry 4 the Wait mixtape is set to hit the ‘net this Wednesday (the 13th), paving the way for the August 29, arrival of Tha Carter IV.
Listen to More: Lil Wayne
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.