Lil Wayne claiming to be, well, Lil Wayne is a considerably more modest boast than Meek Mill declaring himself the second coming of 2Pac but, personally, I couldn’t be happier to know that Tunechi’s Back in fighting form. Here, the Mike Will & Marquel “Marz” Middlebrooks-produced instrumental from Mill’s Tupac Back sets the stage for some characteristically brash-and-braggadocios bars from the Young Money heavyweight. Craving more? Wayne’s Sorry 4 the Wait mixtape is set to hit the ‘net this Wednesday (the 13th), paving the way for the August 29, arrival of Tha Carter IV.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)