Lil Wayne claiming to be, well, Lil Wayne is a considerably more modest boast than Meek Mill declaring himself the second coming of 2Pac but, personally, I couldn’t be happier to know that Tunechi’s Back in fighting form. Here, the Mike Will & Marquel “Marz” Middlebrooks-produced instrumental from Mill’s Tupac Back sets the stage for some characteristically brash-and-braggadocios bars from the Young Money heavyweight. Craving more? Wayne’s Sorry 4 the Wait mixtape is set to hit the ‘net this Wednesday (the 13th), paving the way for the August 29, arrival of Tha Carter IV.
Written by richard on 07/11/11
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.