Um…is it time to start getting seriously excited for Tha Carter V? The first two songs we’ve heard off Lil Wayne‘s upcoming album, Believe Me and D’usse, were bangers, and new joint Krazy might be the bangerest of them all. Over a pounding beat by Infamous, Wayne displays some of the spiraling flow and unexpected punchlines that had him at the top of the hip-hop hierarchy not too long ago. Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse…
Related: Is Lil Wayne’s “Krazy” Dope, or Am I on Crazy Pills?
Update: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Krazy.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.