Um…is it time to start getting seriously excited for Tha Carter V? The first two songs we’ve heard off Lil Wayne‘s upcoming album, Believe Me and D’usse, were bangers, and new joint Krazy might be the bangerest of them all. Over a pounding beat by Infamous, Wayne displays some of the spiraling flow and unexpected punchlines that had him at the top of the hip-hop hierarchy not too long ago. Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse…
Related: Is Lil Wayne’s “Krazy” Dope, or Am I on Crazy Pills?
Update: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Krazy.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/27/14
With some exceptions, most notably on "No Ceilings", it's been a steady decline for Lil Wayne since the "Carter III" days. There was a time when "is Wayne the best rapper alive?" was a serious question, but his name hasn't...
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.