Um…is it time to start getting seriously excited for Tha Carter V? The first two songs we’ve heard off Lil Wayne‘s upcoming album, Believe Me and D’usse, were bangers, and new joint Krazy might be the bangerest of them all. Over a pounding beat by Infamous, Wayne displays some of the spiraling flow and unexpected punchlines that had him at the top of the hip-hop hierarchy not too long ago. Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse…
Related: Is Lil Wayne’s “Krazy” Dope, or Am I on Crazy Pills?
Update: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Krazy.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.