Um…is it time to start getting seriously excited for Tha Carter V? The first two songs we’ve heard off Lil Wayne‘s upcoming album, Believe Me and D’usse, were bangers, and new joint Krazy might be the bangerest of them all. Over a pounding beat by Infamous, Wayne displays some of the spiraling flow and unexpected punchlines that had him at the top of the hip-hop hierarchy not too long ago. Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse…
Related: Is Lil Wayne’s “Krazy” Dope, or Am I on Crazy Pills?
Update: We’ve added the brand new visuals for Krazy.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/27/14
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.