With all the projects Lil Wayne is working on right now (Rebirth, T-Pain collabo He Raps, He Sings, the Hot Boys reunion album, and Carter IV), it’s easy to forget about his long-in-the-works collabo set with Juelz Santana, I Can’t Feel My Face (or to assume it’s been canceled). Fans will be glad to know, though, that the issues surrounding the LP’s release are being sorted out in anticipation of its arrival in stores this winter (if all goes well). On this newly-released track, Weezy and Santana call all Rollers & Riders to join their worldwide movement. At first listen, you might think Oddz.N.Endz tipped the scales to Juelz’ advantage; their classic, Northeast-style beat sounds straight out of a classic Dipset mixtape, but, as always, Weezy holds his own. Who had the better verse? Something tells me the entirety of I Can’t Feel My Face was designed to get listeners asking that very question—in any case, we’ll have to wait until the LP drops to see who truly comes out on top.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bad Side" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.