With all the projects Lil Wayne is working on right now (Rebirth, T-Pain collabo He Raps, He Sings, the Hot Boys reunion album, and Carter IV), it’s easy to forget about his long-in-the-works collabo set with Juelz Santana, I Can’t Feel My Face (or to assume it’s been canceled). Fans will be glad to know, though, that the issues surrounding the LP’s release are being sorted out in anticipation of its arrival in stores this winter (if all goes well). On this newly-released track, Weezy and Santana call all Rollers & Riders to join their worldwide movement. At first listen, you might think Oddz.N.Endz tipped the scales to Juelz’ advantage; their classic, Northeast-style beat sounds straight out of a classic Dipset mixtape, but, as always, Weezy holds his own. Who had the better verse? Something tells me the entirety of I Can’t Feel My Face was designed to get listeners asking that very question—in any case, we’ll have to wait until the LP drops to see who truly comes out on top.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bad Side" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.