“I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute/And that you hit every man that you eva knew…” As the most talked-about track on the Carter 3 Sessions mixtape, Prostitute was sure to get a remix. As the upcoming I Can’t Feel My Face collabo album reaches the horizon, Lil’ Wayne decided he just couldn’t wait to hook up with rhyme partner Juelz Santana. For those who would (rightfully) dismiss Weezy as a sucker for love, Juelz’ verse sounds somewhat more manly, albeit with the strange rhyme scheme Dipset is known for (You’re like the number 14 ‘cause you’re 4 in 1). Look for a more street sound from the two when I Can’t Feel My Face drops this winter.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bad Side" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.