“I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute/And that you hit every man that you eva knew…” As the most talked-about track on the Carter 3 Sessions mixtape, Prostitute was sure to get a remix. As the upcoming I Can’t Feel My Face collabo album reaches the horizon, Lil’ Wayne decided he just couldn’t wait to hook up with rhyme partner Juelz Santana. For those who would (rightfully) dismiss Weezy as a sucker for love, Juelz’ verse sounds somewhat more manly, albeit with the strange rhyme scheme Dipset is known for (You’re like the number 14 ‘cause you’re 4 in 1). Look for a more street sound from the two when I Can’t Feel My Face drops this winter.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bad Side" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.