“I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute/And that you hit every man that you eva knew…” As the most talked-about track on the Carter 3 Sessions mixtape, Prostitute was sure to get a remix. As the upcoming I Can’t Feel My Face collabo album reaches the horizon, Lil’ Wayne decided he just couldn’t wait to hook up with rhyme partner Juelz Santana. For those who would (rightfully) dismiss Weezy as a sucker for love, Juelz’ verse sounds somewhat more manly, albeit with the strange rhyme scheme Dipset is known for (You’re like the number 14 ‘cause you’re 4 in 1). Look for a more street sound from the two when I Can’t Feel My Face drops this winter.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bad Side" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.