“I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute/And that you hit every man that you eva knew…” As the most talked-about track on the Carter 3 Sessions mixtape, Prostitute was sure to get a remix. As the upcoming I Can’t Feel My Face collabo album reaches the horizon, Lil’ Wayne decided he just couldn’t wait to hook up with rhyme partner Juelz Santana. For those who would (rightfully) dismiss Weezy as a sucker for love, Juelz’ verse sounds somewhat more manly, albeit with the strange rhyme scheme Dipset is known for (You’re like the number 14 ‘cause you’re 4 in 1). Look for a more street sound from the two when I Can’t Feel My Face drops this winter.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/07
Submit your Rating
Skull Gang/Young Money
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Bad Side" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)