Either Lil Wayne just bought some stock in D’usse or he simply felt like upping the status of Jay Z’ signature cognac brand, but either way, the name will now forever be associated with one of the rawest Lil Wayne songs to ever drop; and that’s really saying something. First Believe Me and now this? Weezy’s sounding like he wants that Best Alive title again, and if he sounds like this on his upcoming Carter V album (which this song will reportedly not be on), he may just grab it.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.