Either Lil Wayne just bought some stock in D’usse or he simply felt like upping the status of Jay Z’ signature cognac brand, but either way, the name will now forever be associated with one of the rawest Lil Wayne songs to ever drop; and that’s really saying something. First Believe Me and now this? Weezy’s sounding like he wants that Best Alive title again, and if he sounds like this on his upcoming Carter V album (which this song will reportedly not be on), he may just grab it.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/16/14
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.