Either Lil Wayne just bought some stock in D’usse or he simply felt like upping the status of Jay Z’ signature cognac brand, but either way, the name will now forever be associated with one of the rawest Lil Wayne songs to ever drop; and that’s really saying something. First Believe Me and now this? Weezy’s sounding like he wants that Best Alive title again, and if he sounds like this on his upcoming Carter V album (which this song will reportedly not be on), he may just grab it.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/15/14
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)