After listening to just about every rapper and their mother do a freestyle over A Milli, its only fitting that Lil’ Wayne has jumped aboard a remix to his own song, in celebration of his astounding first week sales totals. Dubbing the new version a “free-mix,” because he is giving it away for free, Wayne uses the record to humbly (and at times not-so-humbly) thank all of his loyal fans who purchased a copy of Tha Carter III. In an effort to evoke the same type of mass hysteria that the current release went through upon its lead up, delays and arrival, Wayne reveals his plans to drop a volume four and five of the Carter series. Before those albums hit stores, however, Wayne and T-Pain are planning a collaborative album, tentatively titled He Raps, He Sings.
Listen to More: Lil Wayne
Written by DJ Z on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.