After listening to just about every rapper and their mother do a freestyle over A Milli, its only fitting that Lil’ Wayne has jumped aboard a remix to his own song, in celebration of his astounding first week sales totals. Dubbing the new version a “free-mix,” because he is giving it away for free, Wayne uses the record to humbly (and at times not-so-humbly) thank all of his loyal fans who purchased a copy of Tha Carter III. In an effort to evoke the same type of mass hysteria that the current release went through upon its lead up, delays and arrival, Wayne reveals his plans to drop a volume four and five of the Carter series. Before those albums hit stores, however, Wayne and T-Pain are planning a collaborative album, tentatively titled He Raps, He Sings.
Listen to More: Lil Wayne
Written by DJ Z on 06/19/08
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)