After listening to just about every rapper and their mother do a freestyle over A Milli, its only fitting that Lil’ Wayne has jumped aboard a remix to his own song, in celebration of his astounding first week sales totals. Dubbing the new version a “free-mix,” because he is giving it away for free, Wayne uses the record to humbly (and at times not-so-humbly) thank all of his loyal fans who purchased a copy of Tha Carter III. In an effort to evoke the same type of mass hysteria that the current release went through upon its lead up, delays and arrival, Wayne reveals his plans to drop a volume four and five of the Carter series. Before those albums hit stores, however, Wayne and T-Pain are planning a collaborative album, tentatively titled He Raps, He Sings.
Listen to More: Lil Wayne
Written by DJ Z on 06/19/08
Submit your Rating
Cash Money/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hollywood Divorce ft. Lil' Wayne & Snoop Dogg" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.