With his charismatic interpretation of Southern rap, Lil’ Scrappy quickly went from playing gigs at high schools to doing nationwide tours. Scrappy was discovered by another “lil’ person,” Lil’ Jon, and soon went on to dub himself “The Prince of Crunk.” With his latest single, Livin’ In The Projects, Scrappy tells the story of a hard-knock life over a classic Tupac sample. If you like this song, Scrappy is confident that you’ll love the album, Bred 2 Die, Born 2 Live. “It’s actually gon’ be a classic album,” he assures. “I’m the dopeman this year. I got everything you need, from the powder to the weed.” Try not to get too addicted.
Written by Beeb on 04/27/07
Submit your Rating
G's Up/The Grustle Gang
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Oh Yeah" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)