With his charismatic interpretation of Southern rap, Lil’ Scrappy quickly went from playing gigs at high schools to doing nationwide tours. Scrappy was discovered by another “lil’ person,” Lil’ Jon, and soon went on to dub himself “The Prince of Crunk.” With his latest single, Livin’ In The Projects, Scrappy tells the story of a hard-knock life over a classic Tupac sample. If you like this song, Scrappy is confident that you’ll love the album, Bred 2 Die, Born 2 Live. “It’s actually gon’ be a classic album,” he assures. “I’m the dopeman this year. I got everything you need, from the powder to the weed.” Try not to get too addicted.
Written by Beeb on 04/27/07
Submit your Rating
G's Up/The Grustle Gang
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Oh Yeah" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.