Known for her many Hip-Hop inspired collaborations (Ja Rule and Fabolous already sent thank you cards) R&B singer Lil’ Mo anxiously awaits the release of her third studio album, Pain & Paper. Set to drop this August, the album is the first from the “Mother of R&B” since 2003’s Meet The Girl Next Door. The first single off Pain & Paper is the Jim Jones collaboration, Sumtimes I. This gospel-inspired song, full of harp and cello instrumentation, allows Mo to talk to anyone who is listening (includes it seems… those above the clouds.) Pain & Paper will be released under Lil’ Mo’s own Indie label, Honeychild Entertainment.
Written by DJ Z on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I (Part 2) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.