Known for her many Hip-Hop inspired collaborations (Ja Rule and Fabolous already sent thank you cards) R&B singer Lil’ Mo anxiously awaits the release of her third studio album, Pain & Paper. Set to drop this August, the album is the first from the “Mother of R&B” since 2003’s Meet The Girl Next Door. The first single off Pain & Paper is the Jim Jones collaboration, Sumtimes I. This gospel-inspired song, full of harp and cello instrumentation, allows Mo to talk to anyone who is listening (includes it seems… those above the clouds.) Pain & Paper will be released under Lil’ Mo’s own Indie label, Honeychild Entertainment.
Written by DJ Z on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I (Part 2) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.