Known for her many Hip-Hop inspired collaborations (Ja Rule and Fabolous already sent thank you cards) R&B singer Lil’ Mo anxiously awaits the release of her third studio album, Pain & Paper. Set to drop this August, the album is the first from the “Mother of R&B” since 2003’s Meet The Girl Next Door. The first single off Pain & Paper is the Jim Jones collaboration, Sumtimes I. This gospel-inspired song, full of harp and cello instrumentation, allows Mo to talk to anyone who is listening (includes it seems… those above the clouds.) Pain & Paper will be released under Lil’ Mo’s own Indie label, Honeychild Entertainment.
Written by DJ Z on 06/25/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I (Part 2) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.