Known for her many Hip-Hop inspired collaborations (Ja Rule and Fabolous already sent thank you cards) R&B singer Lil’ Mo anxiously awaits the release of her third studio album, Pain & Paper. Set to drop this August, the album is the first from the “Mother of R&B” since 2003’s Meet The Girl Next Door. The first single off Pain & Paper is the Jim Jones collaboration, Sumtimes I. This gospel-inspired song, full of harp and cello instrumentation, allows Mo to talk to anyone who is listening (includes it seems… those above the clouds.) Pain & Paper will be released under Lil’ Mo’s own Indie label, Honeychild Entertainment.
Written by DJ Z on 06/25/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I (Part 2) ft. Fabolous" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.