Some artists work together as though they were born to musically collaborate; Method Man and Mary J., Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ja Rule and (Fill in the blank). Like Bobby and Whitney (before they did crack and got divorced), a chemistry that exists between two artists simply can’t be denied. Thus, the reason for the song Sumtimes I (Part 2), the 450th collaboration between Lil’ Mo and Fabolous. Found on Mo’s new independent album, Pain & Paper, the song is a continuation from part one which features Jim Jones. While she might have been MIA for several years, Lil’ Mo still posses her swagger and skill; like natural chemistry, both are undeniable.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!