Some artists work together as though they were born to musically collaborate; Method Man and Mary J., Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ja Rule and (Fill in the blank). Like Bobby and Whitney (before they did crack and got divorced), a chemistry that exists between two artists simply can’t be denied. Thus, the reason for the song Sumtimes I (Part 2), the 450th collaboration between Lil’ Mo and Fabolous. Found on Mo’s new independent album, Pain & Paper, the song is a continuation from part one which features Jim Jones. While she might have been MIA for several years, Lil’ Mo still posses her swagger and skill; like natural chemistry, both are undeniable.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.