Some artists work together as though they were born to musically collaborate; Method Man and Mary J., Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ja Rule and (Fill in the blank). Like Bobby and Whitney (before they did crack and got divorced), a chemistry that exists between two artists simply can’t be denied. Thus, the reason for the song Sumtimes I (Part 2), the 450th collaboration between Lil’ Mo and Fabolous. Found on Mo’s new independent album, Pain & Paper, the song is a continuation from part one which features Jim Jones. While she might have been MIA for several years, Lil’ Mo still posses her swagger and skill; like natural chemistry, both are undeniable.
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)