Some artists work together as though they were born to musically collaborate; Method Man and Mary J., Jay-Z and Beyonce, Ja Rule and (Fill in the blank). Like Bobby and Whitney (before they did crack and got divorced), a chemistry that exists between two artists simply can’t be denied. Thus, the reason for the song Sumtimes I (Part 2), the 450th collaboration between Lil’ Mo and Fabolous. Found on Mo’s new independent album, Pain & Paper, the song is a continuation from part one which features Jim Jones. While she might have been MIA for several years, Lil’ Mo still posses her swagger and skill; like natural chemistry, both are undeniable.
Written by DJ Z on 08/30/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumtimes I ft. Jim Jones" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.