Long regarded as the pole stars of the hip-hip galaxy, the Big Apple and the City of Angels come together on NY NY LA LA, the latest single off Lil Mama‘s forthcoming sophomore album. Over an appropriately region-bridging instrumental by Killah Beatz, the Brooklyn femcee and former Jive signee showcases her hardest mic game (no Lip Gloss-poppin’ here), while guest emcee Snoop Dogg carries the torch for the Left. Mama’s second album has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, if this joint’s piqued your interest, you can stay tuned for the latest details.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lip Gloss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.