Long regarded as the pole stars of the hip-hip galaxy, the Big Apple and the City of Angels come together on NY NY LA LA, the latest single off Lil Mama‘s forthcoming sophomore album. Over an appropriately region-bridging instrumental by Killah Beatz, the Brooklyn femcee and former Jive signee showcases her hardest mic game (no Lip Gloss-poppin’ here), while guest emcee Snoop Dogg carries the torch for the Left. Mama’s second album has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, if this joint’s piqued your interest, you can stay tuned for the latest details.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lip Gloss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.