Long regarded as the pole stars of the hip-hip galaxy, the Big Apple and the City of Angels come together on NY NY LA LA, the latest single off Lil Mama‘s forthcoming sophomore album. Over an appropriately region-bridging instrumental by Killah Beatz, the Brooklyn femcee and former Jive signee showcases her hardest mic game (no Lip Gloss-poppin’ here), while guest emcee Snoop Dogg carries the torch for the Left. Mama’s second album has yet to receive either a title or a solid release date but, if this joint’s piqued your interest, you can stay tuned for the latest details.
Written by richard on 06/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lip Gloss" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.