Although it may seem like Loved By Few, Hated By Many is Houston’s equivalent of Dr. Dre’s Detox, it’s becoming clear that rapper Lil’ Keke has been busy making sure it will be the well-rounded album that his loyal fans have been waiting for. On What It’s Made For, Keke makes it rain in the late-night spots, and finds a lady with the right moves who can actually show and prove. The emcee has called on Bangladesh – one of the most successful producers of the summer – for a seductive, sultry and very raunchy record, perfect for slow dancing (and I don’t mean cheek to cheek). Keke’s 12th solo album will be released this fall.
Written by Erica L. on 07/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.