Although it may seem like Loved By Few, Hated By Many is Houston’s equivalent of Dr. Dre’s Detox, it’s becoming clear that rapper Lil’ Keke has been busy making sure it will be the well-rounded album that his loyal fans have been waiting for. On What It’s Made For, Keke makes it rain in the late-night spots, and finds a lady with the right moves who can actually show and prove. The emcee has called on Bangladesh – one of the most successful producers of the summer – for a seductive, sultry and very raunchy record, perfect for slow dancing (and I don’t mean cheek to cheek). Keke’s 12th solo album will be released this fall.
Written by Erica L. on 07/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.