Although it may seem like Loved By Few, Hated By Many is Houston’s equivalent of Dr. Dre’s Detox, it’s becoming clear that rapper Lil’ Keke has been busy making sure it will be the well-rounded album that his loyal fans have been waiting for. On What It’s Made For, Keke makes it rain in the late-night spots, and finds a lady with the right moves who can actually show and prove. The emcee has called on Bangladesh – one of the most successful producers of the summer – for a seductive, sultry and very raunchy record, perfect for slow dancing (and I don’t mean cheek to cheek). Keke’s 12th solo album will be released this fall.
Written by Erica L. on 07/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off ft. Lil' KeKe" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.