Although it may seem like Loved By Few, Hated By Many is Houston’s equivalent of Dr. Dre’s Detox, it’s becoming clear that rapper Lil’ Keke has been busy making sure it will be the well-rounded album that his loyal fans have been waiting for. On What It’s Made For, Keke makes it rain in the late-night spots, and finds a lady with the right moves who can actually show and prove. The emcee has called on Bangladesh – one of the most successful producers of the summer – for a seductive, sultry and very raunchy record, perfect for slow dancing (and I don’t mean cheek to cheek). Keke’s 12th solo album will be released this fall.
Listen to More: Lil' KeKe
Written by Erica L. on 07/21/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Break Em Off ft. Lil' KeKe" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.