Polo Grounds Music took rapper Hurricane Chris from local Louisiana talent to national mainstream success story in less than one year. So, can they go two-for-two? Well, the label believes they can and is banking on their previous triumph to help catapult new rapping duo, Lil’ Josh & Ernest. On Jigga Juice, a song that could fit perfectly over Ay Bay Bay, Hand Clap and Playas Rock, the teenage MCs are joined by the previously mentioned Hurricane Chris. Since all three performers have yet to reach their 21st birthday, the concept behind the magical formula is an energy enhancement that gets you buck wild in the club. Now, only time will tell if this juice is powerful enough to last.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
Pologrounds Music/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Then Left" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.