Polo Grounds Music took rapper Hurricane Chris from local Louisiana talent to national mainstream success story in less than one year. So, can they go two-for-two? Well, the label believes they can and is banking on their previous triumph to help catapult new rapping duo, Lil’ Josh & Ernest. On Jigga Juice, a song that could fit perfectly over Ay Bay Bay, Hand Clap and Playas Rock, the teenage MCs are joined by the previously mentioned Hurricane Chris. Since all three performers have yet to reach their 21st birthday, the concept behind the magical formula is an energy enhancement that gets you buck wild in the club. Now, only time will tell if this juice is powerful enough to last.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Pologrounds Music/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Then Left" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.