Polo Grounds Music took rapper Hurricane Chris from local Louisiana talent to national mainstream success story in less than one year. So, can they go two-for-two? Well, the label believes they can and is banking on their previous triumph to help catapult new rapping duo, Lil’ Josh & Ernest. On Jigga Juice, a song that could fit perfectly over Ay Bay Bay, Hand Clap and Playas Rock, the teenage MCs are joined by the previously mentioned Hurricane Chris. Since all three performers have yet to reach their 21st birthday, the concept behind the magical formula is an energy enhancement that gets you buck wild in the club. Now, only time will tell if this juice is powerful enough to last.
Written by DJ Z on 02/10/08
Submit your Rating
Pologrounds Music/J Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Right Then Left" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)